Untuk tenis lapangan, pertandingan akan dilangsungkan dengan memperhatikan aturan-aturan sebagai berikut:
1. Tennis single matches will be played with half competition system consists of 4 groups. Each group comprises of 3 people.
2. Tennis double matches will be played with half competition system consists of 2 groups. Each group comprises of 4 people.
3. For both singles and doubles:
• First round has 6 games or 30 minutes play
• Semifinals has 10 games or 45 minutes play
• Final has 12 games or an hour play
4. If the game reaches the time limit, the winner will be decided by the highest points.
5. Players are obliged to use outdoor shoes (the court uses synthetic grass).
6. Players are obliged to be in the court 5 minutes before the game starts. Tolerance of 5 minutes are given if player cannot make it on time to the game. However, any later than that, the player will automatically lose by WO (Walking Out) with the maximal points are given to the opponent.
7. The group scheme for the singles match :
|GROUP A||GROUP B||GROUP C||GROUP D|
Note: The winner of each group will face each other at the semifinals and finals.
8. The group scheme for the doubles match :
|GROUP A||GROUP B|
Note: The winner of each group will face each other at the finals.
The groups are decided as follows:
|2||Albertus Mario T||Eindoven|
|1||Eko Agus Prasetyo||Utrecht|
|1||Damar Tri Anggoro||Nijmegen|
|Damar Tri Anggoro|
|I Made Bram Sarjana|